Have you ever been caught out by a performance problem with SQL Server? Do you want to start monitoring your databases, but aren’t sure where to start? Do you need to know which problems to look for – and how to spot them?
Then this series of 26 free tips is for you - it covers every aspect of SQL Server monitoring, including CPU, IO, memory, backups, tuning, capacity planning, and common errors.
Plus, when you sign up, you get a free copy of our 30-page guide, 8 Steps to Effective SQL Server Monitoring.
And, if you're ready to start monitoring right away, grab a free trial of SQL Monitor, our web-based monitoring and alerting tool, for insights into your servers' performance right out of the box.
1. Sign up for 26 free helpful tips on SQL Server monitoring
- Free email series with 26 free tips, ideas, and articles on SQL Server performance monitoring
- Includes worked examples, practical advice, and covers the hows and whys of SQL Server monitoring
- Plus, get a free copy of Eight Steps to Effective SQL Server Monitoring when you sign up
2. Start monitoring today with a free trial of SQL Monitor for real-time monitoring and alerting
- Real-time SQL Server performance data and alerts
- Built with advice from SQL Server experts and MVPs
- See your servers' top 10 most expensive queries
- Automatically plot performance baselines
- Discover problems before anyone else notices
Sign up now and get a free copy of 8 Steps to Effective SQL Server Monitoring, a 30-page guide to the basics